Hostel58 is located in the centre of Poznań and is located on the first floor of a building on one of the main streets of the cities – Głogowska street.
The hostel is located only 900m from the Main Railway Station from which you can go directly to one of the larger shopping centres of Poznań – Avenida Poznań.
The famous Poznań International Fair, in which every year the majority of the most important trade fair events in Poland takes place, is just 800m.
fot. Centrum Prasowe MTP
Within 2 minutes from the hostel you can walk to the charming Wilson Park (area of 6,6h) at the end of which there is the largest in Poland (one of the largest in Europe), Poznań Palm House, where you can admire exotic plants and fish.
Coming out of the building, in the immediate area there are: a deli, a bar, a solarium, a bistro, Villa Magnolia restaurant.
Directly next to the house there is a cash machine and a tram stop.
On the street in front of the building there is free car park.
In the close proximity of the hostel there are:
- Main Railway Station 900m. (Go to the shopping center Avenida Poznań)
- Poznań International Fair 800m.
- Palm House (Wilson Park) 650m.
- Sports and entertainment hall Arena 750m.
- Teatr Wielki theatre – Opera 2.1km
- Stary Browar Shopping Centre 2.3km.
- The National Museum 3.3km.
- Old Market Square 4.1km
- Poznań-Ławica Airport 6,6km